[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

Russ Garrett russ at garrett.co.uk
Mon Dec 28 17:11:23 UTC 2020

It's definitely not entirely from Street View - there is
(inconsistent) numbering on some private roads which lack street view
coverage, including my own.

There are misnumberings on my road which seem similar to some I've
seen before - even MasterMap has an incorrect numbering on my road,
but Google's numbering is differently incorrect.

It really is all incredibly messy though.

Russ