[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

ipswichmapper at tutanota.com ipswichmapper at tutanota.com
Mon Dec 28 20:11:35 UTC 2020

Using streetcomplete requires accurately drawn buildings with building=house tag and they have to be terraced properly. Often this isn't done. I wrote about streetcomplet compatible taggong as well as how to draw buildings quickly in a guide I made (post on the user diaries) , however more users, especially experienced/intermidiate users of JOSM need to know about this.

IpswichMapper
--

28 Dec 2020, 17:33 by frederik at remote.org: