[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

George Honeywood talk-gb-osm at honeyfox.uk
Tue Dec 29 10:18:35 UTC 2020

Hi Simon,

What tools do you use for this? In the summer I decided to survey about 400 addresses in Bodmin, and it was a rather painful (and long) morning. I ended up walking down each street two times to get both sides, and spent quite a while dealing with weird/backwards numbering -- or numbers that just weren't there.

This was using StreetComplete after adding geometries using JOSM, and I fear that it would've been much harder to place the addresses without them.

Cheers,
George Honeywood