[Talk-GB] Front paths

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 19:22:01 UTC 2020

Yeah, most of the houses round here have on-street parking. The properties
are early 1900s and they walled all the plots so reasonable easy to find
the boundaries. Am now vaguely fascinated when a garden includes some of
next doors for no discernible reason.

...and, oops, meant highway=footway *blush*

The whole access= is indeed interesting.