[Talk-GB] Google maps added addresses!

ipswichmapper at tutanota.com ipswichmapper at tutanota.com
Tue Dec 29 20:12:27 UTC 2020

Again, google maps has had full address data for years?
Why wpuld they be trying out this streetview concept?Most the time housenumbers aren't viewable on streetview anyway.
The only change that seems to have happened is housenumbers are shown on the map (before you could reverse geocode them or search for them).--

29 Dec 2020, 19:47 by andrew at black1.org.uk: