[Talk-GB] Front paths

Jon Pennycook jpennycook at bcs.org.uk
Tue Dec 29 21:03:52 UTC 2020

Access=delivery seems better.
Definitely not access=yes ("The public has an official, legally-enshrined
right of access; i.e., it's a right of way.")

Alternatively, we assume that "private" includes delivery and emergency,
and leave access=delivery for ways that are only used for deliveries, eg
for shops or factories.

Anything else implies that the general public could use my path to reach
one of my neighbours, which is not something I have allowed them to do. I
tend to take "destination" to mean that you could get away with using the
way as a through route - the wiki says "i.e., local traffic only" (local
traffic isn't welcome on my driveway or path!)

Jon