[Talk-GB] Updating the playground area and relations in Hackney Downs park

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:45:57 UTC 2020

Hi Mat

To get into the building, are the doors within the playground or
outside? If inside, then perhaps it makes sense to keep the relation
in existence - to express the building being part of the playground
site, even if it is at the edge. Otherwise, I guess I'd delete the
relation, after copying its tags and pasting them onto the
playground's way. (Deleting a relation is easy to do, just delete it -
but only if you're sure!)

In either case, you also move the building to its rightful place, and
probably you'd want to join the building way onto the edge of the
playground way, either by merging corresponding nodes together, or
using the "join to way" tool in josm.

I wonder why someone chose to map it using a relation, though -
perhaps that is, after all, a good way to express the toilet block
"belonging to" the playground?

HTH
Dan