[Talk-GB] Updating the playground area and relations in Hackney Downs park

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 31 16:59:16 UTC 2020

I presume Dan is asking whether access to the toilets is possible
without entering the playground. From your photos, it appears so.

This is an example of poor mapping & unnecessary relation use.
Split the playground way. Reattach to the West side of the toilets.
Copy the tags from the relation to the playground's way
Delete the relation.

DaveF