[Talk-GB] Front paths

Robert Skedgell rob at hubris.org.uk
Thu Dec 31 18:33:16 UTC 2020

Pavement/sidewalk/verge parking is illegal in Greater London and
possibly Scotland (I'm not sure when the legislation comes into force),
unless expressly permitted.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukla/1974/24/section/15

It's also illegal everywhere else in the UK for HGVs.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/52/section/19