[Talk-GB] Cheers Drive, Bristol

Borbus borbus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 12:08:29 UTC 2020

I've long suspected that local councils and other government bodies are
giving data directly to Google. I've seen developments turn up on Google
maps that couldn't possibly have been established with a survey. It's all
really shady. But at least we can say, even in this case, that OSM is the
more accurate reflection of reality.