[Talk-GB] Stale Developments

Robert Whittaker (OSM lists) robert.whittaker+osm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 14:09:46 UTC 2020

I'd like to announce a new mini QA tool that I've put together for UK
OSMers: Stale Developments: https://osm.mathmos.net/developments/

It finds OSM UK highway and landuse tags with tags values of
construction, brownfield and greenfield, which haven't been edited for
over a year. The idea is that such objects should correspond to
real-life developments, whose status is likely to change on that
timescale. Hence the OSM objects probably need reviewing and updating.

To keep the numbers reasonable, the page above only lists the most
stale objects (no edits for over four years), but the full set of the
data is exposed through my Survey Me tool at
https://osm.mathmos.net/survey/ .

Do take a look if you're interested. I hope this is useful to some of you.

Robert.

--
Robert Whittaker