[Talk-GB] WeeklyOSM: Road colouring and local taginfo

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sun Jan 12 17:44:52 UTC 2020

This does remind me of seeing a similar map at SOTM Scotland a few years ago showing roads named street which should show mostly urban areas.

Unfortunately there was, and still is an issue with Watling Street, a very prolific armchair mapper has added the name to any part of the A5/Watling Street which has no other name. I have managed to survey and confirm some sections have no on the ground  name and have removed them, but it does need more work.

Phil (trigpoint)

--
Sent from my Sailfish device