[Talk-GB] Tagging of the boundaries of special planning areas

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Tue Jan 28 12:34:14 UTC 2020

There are several special town planning areas - including the London Legacy Development Corporation area, and the Old Oak Common area. Both of these are Mayor-appointed quango-style organisations that have Town Planning powers for defined areas that would otherwise be exercised by local councils.

A new user has recently created a new boundary for each of these two planning areas - there is a related changeset here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/80157116

There is no obvious way to tag these areas in the wiki at present - what should be advised?

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk