[Talk-GB] M58 / A49 Link Road Wigan - Open - MAPPED

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:09:41 UTC 2020

Hi guys

Went out yesterday with GoPro & Mapillary to survey the new road.

I've updated the map with the new road referenced as A49 as signed. Some
cycleways need surveying.

The old road I've left as is but will survey it later to get its new
reference and status - a lot of the signage is incomplete.

I've updated Don Drapers proposed route to reflect reality. Basically it
is the eastern section between Goose Green and Westward Park which has
opened, the western section between Goose Green and Orrell interchange
is still in the planning process - no work on the ground that I could see.

Regards

Tony