[Talk-GB] UPRN Locations Map

Ed Loach edloach at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 04:57:43 UTC 2020

Thanks from me too Robert. Of course the first place I zoomed into was where I live. It appears that where the house next door was knocked down (roughly 10 to 15 years ago at a guess) and two built there are three pins. Checking the council's planning portal it was 17 years ago and the application lists 3 associated properties with one being "Site of former (address that was knocked down)". I think it also includes pins at junctions that represent what the council call their "street record" in the planning portal, e.g. for https://idox.tendringdc.gov.uk/online-applications/propertyDetails.do?keyVal=JQS696QB03B01&activeTab=summary

Ed