[Talk-GB] UPRN Locations Map

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 11:44:00 UTC 2020

The £1000 data rules are at https://osdatahub.os.uk/ and the pricing tab
https://osdatahub.os.uk/plans

States:::

      What is the difference between an OS OpenData plan and a Premium plan?

*Our OS OpenData plan* ensures you only consume OS OpenData. It locks
down calls to our APIs so that you can never accidentally use or be
charged for our Premium Data.

The OS OpenData plan is free to use for any purpose, including providing
services from which you make a profit.

You can always upgrade to a Premium plan later which will unlock our
Premium Data for you to use.

*Our Premium plan * opens up the use of our Premium Data. This is our
most detailed mapping and geospatial feature data. You receive £1,000 of
free Premium Data transactions each month on a use-it-or-lose-it basis.
Once you've used up your free credit we'll either start charging for
further Premium Data usage or, if you don't provide payment details,
we'll pause your ability to make calls to our Premium Data until the
next month when you receive another £1,000 of free Premium Data^*
<https://osdatahub.os.uk/support/plans#premiumPlan> .