[Talk-GB] USRN data in JOSM as a background layer

Kai Michael Poppe - OSM osm at poppe.dev
Sun Jul 5 14:01:09 UTC 2020

Good afternoon everyone.

> Additionally, I'll try to setup a server in my small farm to host this
> for everyone. If I could manage this, I'll write to the list again.

Please find every information you need to add the USRN to your JOSM here:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Kmpoppe#WMS_Tile_Server_for_OS_OpenData_USRN_.28July_2020.29

Now that I have a working GeoServer that believes it's user interface
shall speak English, I can also start working on a documentation on how
to set up the server yourself. I'll also put that up on my Wiki page.

Hope this is useful to anyone.

Kai