[Talk-GB] UPRN Locations Map

Nick nick at foresters.org
Mon Jul 6 11:09:26 UTC 2020

I went for the crude approach as my computer is not that powerful, so I
split the CSV into chunks and imported batches into QGIS with
county/postcode boundaries as my interest is trying to understand how
the UPRNs have been batched. Not elegant but means that I now can focus
on our area and identify those UPRNs that are most useful to me for
plotting missing rural properties. I can then write a script to only
give me those UPRNs of interest. As I say, crude but useful to me as I
can now start to match addresses to UPRN when I add properties.