[Talk-GB] UPRN Locations Map

Nick nick at foresters.org
Mon Jul 6 11:25:31 UTC 2020

So I have just started with my crude system and already found one UPRN
that looks as if it is in the wrong location (wrong postcode 6BT > 6ST ~
and wrong county). If I am correct, then this demonstrates the value of
opening up data to more 'eyes'. Not sure how we could collate all lists
of anomalies to demonstrate this to government.