[Talk-GB] Bus Routes on OSM

Matthew Scanlon matthewscanlon at tfl.gov.uk
Mon Jul 6 13:02:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

How are Bus Routes added into OSM? I have noticed that bus routes in Basildon (my local area) are a few years out of date with some service such as the 5 and 8Ahaving been  withdrawn and the route 2 being renumbered 28

Matthew Scanlon
Service Analyst (Journey Planner)
Technical Serivce Operations

Transport for London | 2Y4 2nd Floor 14 Pier Walk
Tel: Desk +44 (0) 203 054 3856 Internal: Desk 83856

The contents of this e-mail and any attached files are confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately at postmaster at tfl.gov.uk and remove it from your system. If received in error, please do not use, disseminate, forward, print or copy this email or its content. Transport for London excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached files.

Transport for London is a statutory corporation whose principal office is at 5 Endeavour Square, London, E20 1JN. Further information about Transport for London?s subsidiary companies can be found on the following link: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/about-tfl/

Although TfL have scanned this email (including attachments) for viruses, recipients are advised to carry out their own virus check before opening any attachments, as TfL accepts no liability for any loss, or damage which may be caused by viruses.