[Talk-GB] UPRN Locations Map

Nick nick at foresters.org
Mon Jul 6 14:10:41 UTC 2020

Hi Jez

To clarify, what I did was to find a 'suspicious' UPRN (two pins on one
building with different address details). I then looked up the address
on an online system (e.g. OneScotlandGazetteer or the local authority
online Planning system) to check the details (UPRN and address). That
allowed me to have details, which in this instance I then checked
property sites (e.g. ESPC) to verify the 'likely' error.

If you want more details of the example, let me know and I can put a bit
more detail together.

Cheers

Nick