[Talk-GB] Paths on Wimbledon Common

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 12:02:41 UTC 2020

I have always believed that highway=footway in the UK implies foot=yes (and
not foot=designated), though I actually don't know if UK tagging practice
is successfully documented. IMHO the use of "designated" is quite specific
and probably shouldn't be assumed as an invisible default.

Best
Dan

Op vr 10 jul. 2020 om 12:55 schreef Andrew Hain <andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk