[Talk-GB] Paths on Wimbledon Common

Nick nick at foresters.org
Sat Jul 11 10:51:57 UTC 2020

That would be great, bearing in mind access rights differ (e.g. Scotland
and England).

A really interesting point regarding temporary land-use (forestry,
farming etc.) restrictions - ideal if it was dynamic to ensure that it
is always updated (otherwise users woiuld ignore). It would certainly
help land managers and users. Imagine if this was in place for Covid
restrictions.

Nick