[Talk-GB] Great North Trail MTB Route

Adam Snape adam.c.snape at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 11:32:43 UTC 2020

Hit Tony,

It's already tagged as network=ncn and I think there seems pretty much
universal agreement from commenters thus far that is not correct, because
it isn't part of the National Cycle Network (which as you suggest is
Sustrans' responsibility) and it is a mountain bike route.

My main concern here is about whether we should be mapping unmarked routes
at all and especially whether it is okay to import them without discussion
or the explicit permission of the copyright holder.

Kind regards,

Adam