[Talk-GB] Q3 2020 Quarterly project Cycle Infrastructure

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jul 14 12:04:33 UTC 2020

"Is it one-way? oneway=yes / oneway=no"
is it really a good idea to always include oneway=no?
I would consider it as kind of pointless to require
oneway tag to be always present

I added some advertisement for StreetComplete
(I implemented for example bicycle_parking quests
as part of my plan for collecting bicycle-related data).
Feel free to reduce/move/remove them.

Jul 13, 2020, 20:25 by o.i at LIVE.CO.UK: