[Talk-GB] Scheduled Monument

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:51:22 UTC 2020

It looks that for listed gardens we've used a combination of listed_status
& listed_status_register (so each type belongs in a separate
register): see Bagthorpe
Gardens
<https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/30805101#map=18/52.97843/-1.15535>.

Mapping listed sties was a particular interest when Will & Richard Phillips
created Evesham Mapped
<http://www.evesham-mapped.org.uk/map/?z=17&lon=-1.92185&lat=52.11616&bgl=OSM,1,16&l=listedbuildings>,
so buildings and gardens are covered at least.

Jerry