[Talk-GB] Scheduled Monument

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:10:38 UTC 2020

Yes, maintenance when things change is an issue.

I've looked at taginfo listed_status and found several variations  for
Scheduled Monument, Grade(value)

I plan to do several things if there are no objections

1. update wiki listed_status to show the capitalised values Scheduled
Monument, Protected Wreck Site,
Park and Garden, Battlefield, World Heritage Site, Certificate of
Immunity, Building Preservation Notice

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:listed_status

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:HE_ref

2. find those variations in the map in England and where I am sure amend
the values of listed_status. I see this as a data cleansing exercise -
there are about 20 elements.

Tony