[Talk-GB] UPRN tag proposal page

Lester Caine lester at lsces.uk
Tue Jul 21 09:34:31 UTC 2020

On 20/07/2020 22:11, Rob Nickerson wrote:
> If there are no red flags I will move for a vote.
Looks sensible to me but will there be a matching usrn tag?

I see the occasional use of :gb: on other tags and any 'convention' on
upper or lower case is possibly an international one, but I'm not sure
anything actually says the country code being upper case trumps the
convention of tags being lower case? I'm a long time PHP user where the
case is agnostic anyway in many cases but again that is not specified
here either ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL