[Talk-GB] Electric vehicle charging points

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Jul 21 14:06:47 UTC 2020

Part of highway=street_lamp, similarly to street lamps mounted on power poles.

Though it is yet another case of tricky difference between fuel stations that have quite standard
size and charging spots ranging in size from such minor ones to bigger features...

Jul 21, 2020, 14:47 by jez.nicholson at gmail.com: