[Talk-GB] Electric vehicle charging points

Mark Goodge mark at good-stuff.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 15:16:59 UTC 2020

On 21/07/2020 12:58, Dave F via Talk-GB wrote:
> 1538 nationwide.

Which is a long way short of the 10,000+ listed in the National
Chargepoint Registry.

> Use this to see what other tags contributors are adding.
> https://overpass-turbo.eu/s/Wia

It seems to be patchy, and very dependent on local mappers.

I think it would be beneficial to add them wherever possible. I take the
point mentioned elsewhere that those who actually use them will,
typically, have an app that gives their locations and availability. But
they are, nonetheless, a visible part of the built infrastructure. I'll
certainly make a point of adding the ones I know about locally.

Mark