[Talk-GB] Electric vehicle charging points

Tony OSM tonyosm9 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:43:52 UTC 2020

I have compared some of the data in my locale against several I have mapped.

The NCR data does not indicate - I think - the number of chargepoints at
a location - my Local Asda has 4 but only one entry in NCR. Others are
missing and some recent ones (in the last year) included. One at my
local Nissan dealer is not included.

_Could the data be included in _https://osm.mathmos.net/survey/_?_

Be great if it was._
_