[Talk-GB] Surveying rural buildings

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 14:24:12 UTC 2020

On 24/07/2020 14:41, Mark Goodge wrote:

> On 24/07/2020 13:20, Martin Wynne wrote:
>>

>> Most of them go back to OS Explorer when they find UK public rights
>> of way are not shown in different colours on the OSM standard map.
>

> This is one of the reasons why it would be nice to have a UK-specific
> stylesheet for OSM. The data is there, so there's no reason why it
> cant be rendered

That's exactly what https://map.atownsend.org.uk/maps/map/map.html *
does.  Nick's already mentioned https://www.free-map.org.uk/ , so you've
now got a couple of choices - it wouldn't surprise me if there are others!

Best Regards,

Andy

* yes, I look after that site and map style.  See the "about" link at
the top for more info; and "changelog" for links to the source of all
the components.