[Talk-GB] Admin Boundaries and Combined Authorities

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:41:02 UTC 2020

Could they perhaps be 5.5 to distinguish them from regions?

Steve

From: Brian Prangle [mailto:bprangle at gmail.com]

I favour admin  level 5 too.

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 at 23:52, Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl <mailto:colin.smale at xs4all.nl> > wrote:

The LAs of which the CAs are composed are sometimes Metropolitan Boroughs with admin_level=8, and sometimes Unitary Authorities with admin_level=6. I am tending towards admin_level=5; this value is/was in use for the Regions, but they no longer have an admin function (if they ever had one) so I consider admin level 5 as "available" for use by Combined Authorities.