[Talk-GB] Rockall

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:53:21 UTC 2020

In situations like this I'd invite the new mapper to discuss things more
widely (which Colin has already done on
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/86624359 ) and then revert the
changes pending any discussion here.

The new mapper is already aware of the changeset discussion (they've
replied) so hopefully won't then just change it back.

Best Regards,

Andy