[Talk-GB] JOSM Plugin for the FHRS API

Robert Skedgell rob at hubris.org.uk
Fri Jun 26 11:55:06 UTC 2020

The fhrs:authority tag isn't normally necessary as it can be inferred
from the surrounding local authority boundary.

There are some exceptions to this, including premises where the food
hygiene authority is the City of London Corporation, but which are not
located within the City of London boundary. Some of these are presumably
on Port of London Authority land, e.g. the floating Good Hotel in Royal
Victoria Dock ( https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/523627051 ).