[Talk-GB] JOSM Plugin for the FHRS API

Kai Michael Poppe - OSM osm at poppe.dev
Sun Jun 28 19:04:03 UTC 2020

Good evening,

with (most) issues fixed, I've upgraded the plugin to v 0.1.5 and also
published it in the JOSM wiki so that you can download it via your
plugin dialog within JOSM.

I hope you find it as useful as others have already reported :-)

Thanks to everyone who has tested and helped me move the most glaring
mistakes out of the way!

Have a great evening!

Kai