[Talk-GB] Private and restricted access post boxes

SK53 sk53.osm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:12:52 UTC 2020

The actual locations of many of these are still very useful. As sub-post
offices get relocated to shops there are likely to be more of them. In the
past I would certainly have appreciated knowing the locations of ones on
the departure side of airports. To my regret I forgot to ascertain the
location of the one in the RAC Club on Pall Mall when I called in there a
few years ago.

There are other issues with amenity=post_box elsewhere in the world. The
tag is used in the US (and possibly elsewhere) for banks of external letter
boxes outside apartment building, and also for other non-universal delivery
providers (FedEx etc).

Jerry