[Talk-GB] European Water Project - Introduction

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sat Mar 14 09:19:17 UTC 2020

Am 14.03.2020 um 10:16 schrieb European Water Project:
> This may come through twice...
>

>     Hi   dzidek23,
>
>     What would be the workflow for adding new establishments and their
>     associated tags using onosm.org <http://onosm.org> ?

onosm.org simply creates notes, so less than optimal for new
establishments.

https://osmybiz.osm.ch/ will create new objects and let people manage
them in a reasonable fashion. What needs to be done is to add the
necessary keys to the presets used by the app (in this case they are in
iD format).

Simon