[Talk-GB] Anyone in South-West London?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:54:09 UTC 2020

On 25/03/2020 16:02, Jez Nicholson wrote:
> Heh, none of the references on the Wikipedia page link to anything
> mentioning that it exists. I call bullsh/t

Indeed - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tfondie does not look
promising.

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 2:34 PM Andrew Hain
> <andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk <mailto:andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk>> wrote:
>
>     I wonder if Tfondie who created the Wikipedia page may be the same
>     person.

I've "sent them a message that they have to read before continuing to
edit" at https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3585 .

We'll see what happens next; if there's no reply after a week or so I'll
revert their remaining edits that haven't since been edited by other
users; most have been reverted already but some (such as
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/783299940 ) remain and look somewhat
implausible.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG)