[Talk-GB] Adding Leeds Bins to OpenStreetMaps

Patrick Lake Patrick.Lake at odileeds.org
Thu Mar 26 10:54:23 UTC 2020

Thanks Tony – for the dataset I’m working on at the moment (which is all litter bins excluding recycling) we don’t have any sort of data on what they’re designated for. The only thing I could do really is use waste=trash for all of them – is it worth including?

The other dataset, which is recycling points only, is more specific and does specify exactly what materials can be disposed of there. We haven’t started on this one yet.

Cheers,
Patrick