[Talk-GB] Adding missing roads using Facebook detections

Phillip Barnett phillip.p.barnett at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 14:54:01 UTC 2020

I doubt the point of the exercise in the UK at all. As another mapper has noted, there are almost no roads unmapped here. Any new developments are invariably jumped on very quickly by local mappers, as a rare trophy almost! (Certainly by me)
In which case the number of false positives will be through the roof.
Better that they focus on other, less well-mapped countries. This is not a problem to be solved here.
Phil

Sent from my iPhone