[Talk-GB] Anyone in South-West London?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 30 17:35:21 UTC 2020

He's back, and he's unimpressed...

"Reverted edits as many of mine were falsely removed"

On 2020-03-25 21:54, Andy Townsend wrote:

> On 25/03/2020 16:02, Jez Nicholson wrote:
>
>> Heh, none of the references on the Wikipedia page link to anything mentioning that it exists. I call bullsh/t
>
> Indeed - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tfondie does not look promising.
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 2:34 PM Andrew Hain <andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I wonder if Tfondie who created the Wikipedia page may be the same person.

I've "sent them a message that they have to read before continuing to
edit" at https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3585 .

We'll see what happens next; if there's no reply after a week or so I'll
revert their remaining edits that haven't since been edited by other
users; most have been reverted already but some (such as
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/783299940 ) remain and look somewhat
implausible.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG)