[Talk-GB] Anyone in South-West London?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:58:14 UTC 2020

I've sent another "message to be read before continuing to edit"
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3592 .

It'd be good if everyone could have a look at
https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/82834995 and comment there if
there are further problems (I've added the first obvious question).
I've explicitly said at the current block that they should answer
questions that have been asked before any more editing.

Best Regards,

Andy