[Talk-GB] Anyone in South-West London?

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 30 19:05:13 UTC 2020

I have commented on a major change to the admin boundary between
Richmond and Hounslow, but there are a number of other changes in the
same area including a rather suspicious "kink" in the Chertsey Road.

The "Lincoln Arena" seems to have disappeared (still visible on old
tiles) - no idea if this is part of the same edit, or whether it's
correct.

On 2020-03-30 19:58, Andy Townsend wrote:

> I've sent another "message to be read before continuing to edit" https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3592 .
>
> It'd be good if everyone could have a look at https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/82834995 and comment there if there are further problems (I've added the first obvious question).  I've explicitly said at the current block that they should answer questions that have been asked before any more editing.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Andy
>
> On 30/03/2020 18:35, Colin Smale wrote:
>
> He's back, and he's unimpressed...

> "Reverted edits as many of mine were falsely removed"
>
> On 2020-03-25 21:54, Andy Townsend wrote:
> On 25/03/2020 16:02, Jez Nicholson wrote:
> Heh, none of the references on the Wikipedia page link to anything mentioning that it exists. I call bullsh/t
>
> Indeed - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tfondie does not look promising.
>
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 2:34 PM Andrew Hain <andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I wonder if Tfondie who created the Wikipedia page may be the same person.

I've "sent them a message that they have to read before continuing to
edit" at https://www.openstreetmap.org/user_blocks/3585 .

We'll see what happens next; if there's no reply after a week or so I'll
revert their remaining edits that haven't since been edited by other
users; most have been reverted already but some (such as
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/783299940 ) remain and look somewhat
implausible.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG)