[Talk-GB] OSMF microgrants

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat May 9 22:10:33 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Following discussion with the OSM UK board, I have today submitted three
proposals for the OSMF microgrant scheme. Please accept our apologies that
this is all a bit last minute (the deadline is 10th May). Hopefully this is
something that you can forgive us for, as I am sure the lifestyle change
impacts of Covid is affecting many of us here reading talk-gb.

   1.
   https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Microgrants/Microgrants_2020/Proposal/Leaflets_to_promote_OSM
   2.
   https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Microgrants/Microgrants_2020/Proposal/Addition_of_USRNs_and_outreach_to_public_sector
   3.
   https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Microgrants/Microgrants_2020/Proposal/One-off_costs_related_to_hosting_core_UK_systems_for_a_year

If you are wondering whether to submit any applications yourself, then we
would encourage you to do so. It does not take too long to complete the
form and the range of things that are eligible is quite substantive.

Best regards,
*Rob*