[Talk-GB] Lancashire prow_ref format (Was: Public Rights of Way - legal vs reality)

Adam Snape adam.c.snape at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:01:07 UTC 2020

Hi,

I can confirm that the parish name data was in the council's original
disclosure and is contained in the ESRI shapefile I passed to rowmaps. It's
available under an open licence (OGL v3)
https://www.rowmaps.com/datasets/LA/prows.zip . I think Barry at rowmaps
then trimmed some of his data for teh maps that display on his own site so
that each county follows a common format.

Kind regards,

Adam