[Talk-GB] High quality NLS imagery of buildings and HOUSENUMBERS (!) available in London (and Scotland). Create a tasking manger to add this?

Ken Kilfedder spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk
Mon Nov 16 10:55:20 UTC 2020

Hi Mark,

If there is absolute confidence in that, can it be added to the wiki page here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/National_Library_of_Scotland

And can it be added to the default set of old maps in JOSM?

If it is available for use, not point in keeping it a secret.

---
https://hdyc.neis-one.org/?spiregrain
spiregrain_osm at ksglp.org.uk