[Talk-GB] electric fences

Dave F davefoxfac63 at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 23 20:04:25 UTC 2020

Some of the properly installed versions I've tagged as gates - The
electricity passes through a bungy cable & is connected with a metal
hook at one end which is encased in a rubber handle allowing the walker
to unhook it & pass through.

I usually only map the ones where I know, or it looks like, they've been
installed for a while. With seasonal fences (horse breeder) I don't bother.

DaveF