[Talk-GB] Recycling Points

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:07:28 UTC 2020

Jez, I'm confused :)

Your first email recognised the difference between a recycling centre
(i.e. a council-run 'tip' / 'dump' that you can normally drive into) and
a recycling point (i.e. one with containers, found in supermarket car
parks etc.).

So I'm really not sure why you would tag the "Golf Drive Recycling
Point" as recycling_type=centre when it is clearly
recycling_type=container? There's really only two options in the OSM
data, and photos on the wiki page also make it clear which is which:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:recycling_type

Examples in Aberdeen - centre:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/116883204 and container:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/464736817