[Talk-GB] Recycling Points

Jez Nicholson jez.nicholson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:48:08 UTC 2020

Hi Michael,

The issue is that Golf Drive Recycling Point is not a [single] recycling
container, it is a group of recycling containers.

Talking to a waste expert today I'm told an industry term is "bring site"
as anybody may bring their recycling here....as opposed to a Household
Waste Recycling Centre where only local residents may.

Regards,
              Jez